1. Permanent Such as marks will not be due to environmental relations (touch, acid and reducing gas, high temperature, low temperature, etc.).
2. Anti fake It is not easy to copy and change the mark which is carved by laser marking technology, and it has a strong anti fake ability to a certain extent.
3. Non contact Laser marking is processed in non mechanical "knife", can be in any regular or irregular surface print labeling and marking the workpiece does not generate internal stress and guarantee the workpiece original precision. No corrosion on the working surface, no "tool" wear, no poison, no pollution.
4. Wide applicability Using laser processing tools, can be a variety of metal, non-metallic materials (aluminum, copper, iron, wood products, etc.) processing.
5. High engraving precision Laser marking machine engraving of fine grain, the smallest line width of up to 0.04mm. Mark clear, durable, beautiful. Laser marking can meet the needs of printing a large number of data on a small plastic part.
6. Low operating cost Marking speed is fast and the marking is formed at one time, the energy consumption is small, so the operation cost is low. Although laser marking machine equipment investment is larger than the traditional marking equipment, but from the operation cost using laser marking confidential much lower.
7. High processing efficiency Under the control of the laser beam can be high-speed mobile (speed of 7 ~ 5 m / s), marking the process can be completed within a few seconds.
8. Fast development Because of the combination of laser technology and computer technology, the user can realize the laser print output and change the printing design at any time, which can replace the traditional Mold making process. This provides a convenient tool to shorten the cycle of product upgrading and flexible production.