Metal fiber laser cutting machines are mainly used to cut metal plates, including carbon steel, aluminum plates, carbon steel, stainless steel, cold plates, etc.
What are the advantages of fiber laser cutting machine?
1.High cutting accuracy: the positioning accuracy of the laser cutting machine is 0.05mm, and the repeatability accuracy is 0.03mm.
2. The laser cutting machine has a narrow slit: the laser beam is focused into a small light spot, so that the focus reaches a very high power density. The material is quickly heated to the vaporization level and evaporates to form holes. As the beam moves linearly relative to the material, the holes continuously form narrow slits, with the slit width generally being 0.10-0.20mm.
3. The cutting surface of the laser cutting machine is smooth: the cutting surface has no burrs, and the surface roughness of the cutting is generally controlled within Ra6.5.
4. Laser cutting machine is fast: the cutting speed can reach 10m/min, and the maximum positioning speed can reach 30m/min, which is much faster than wire cutting.
5. No damage to the workpiece: The laser cutting head will not come into contact with the surface of the material, ensuring that the workpiece will not be scratched.
6. The cutting quality of the laser cutting machine is good: no-contact cutting, the trimming edge is very little affected by heat, there is basically no thermal deformation of the workpiece, and the sagging formed when the material is punched and sheared is completely avoided, and the cutting seam generally does not require secondary processing.
7. Not affected by the shape of the workpiece: Laser processing has good flexibility, can process any graphics, and can cut pipes and other special-shaped materials.
8. Laser cutting machines can cut and process a variety of materials: such as plastic, wood, PVC leather, textiles, plexiglass, etc.
9. Save mold investment: Laser processing does not require molds, no mold consumption, no need to repair molds, and saves time in replacing molds, thus saving processing costs and reducing production costs. It is especially suitable for the processing of large products.
10. Save materials: Using computer programming, products of different shapes can be cut to maximize material utilization.
11. Improve the speed of sample delivery: After the product drawings are formed, laser processing can be performed immediately, and the physical objects of the new products can be obtained in the shortest time.
12. Safety and environmental protection: Laser processing produces less waste, low noise, clean, safe and pollution-free, which greatly improves the working environment.