The current mini words cnc router machine is equipped with a CCD, which can perform automatic edge cutting, and is equipped with a vibrating knife, which can cut soft materials. Most mini cnc router machines are equipped with an integrated vacuum suction table and a vacuum head as standard. It can be said that the mini cnc router machine has more and more functions and more complete configurations.
The mini cnc router machine cannot change the tool automatically. Why?
1.Electrical problems. It may be that the electronic control circuit is out of power or has poor contact, or the blade motor or reed switch is faulty.
2. Mechanical problems. It may be that the mechanical arm, spindle, machine tool body and other transmission systems are damaged, or the tool head accessories are installed incorrectly.
3. In addition, there may be problems such as the loose fit between the blade chuck and the spindle taper hole, or the ineffective overload protection device.
The mini words cnc router machine cannot automatically change the tool, what should I do?
1. Check whether the electric control circuit is powered off or has poor contact, whether the blade motor and reed switch are normal, and replace them promptly if there is a fault. 2. Check whether the mechanical arm, spindle, machine tool body and other transmission systems are damaged, and whether the cutter head accessories are installed correctly. If the installation is incorrect, replace it. 3. Check whether the contact switch is in the correct position.
What are the steps to replace the cutting tool of the mini words cnc router machine by yourself?
1. Turn on the computer, enter the engraving machine software, click "Tool Path", and select the tool model that needs to be replaced in the "Tool Library".
2. Click "Add" in "Tool Path", enter the parameters of the tool, and move the tool path to the appropriate position.
3. Open the engraving machine software, click "Machine Control" to enter the "Tool Management" interface.
4. In the "Tool Management" interface, click "Replace Tool", select the tool model that needs to be replaced in the pop-up dialog box, and click "OK".
5. Click "OK" in the pop-up dialog box to complete the tool replacement.