Problems encountered during the use of cnc router machines and their solutions:
1. Check whether the pliers or chucks selected for CNC engraving are used incorrectly? The wear and tear of the pliers or chucks of the woodworking engraving machine can also lead to the dislocation of the object being carved. If the pliers or chuck are too tight, the object to be engraved will pop out the moment the cutter head contacts the object to be engraved.
2. For those irregular-shaped carved objects that appear to be tightly fixed on the surface, they will sway back and forth when subjected to downward pressure. At this time, you can try to put some waste material under the object to increase friction. The other is to keep the packaging that comes with the item. Although the object is irregularly shaped, the packaging it comes with may be very regular and easy to be fixed. With a small strap, irregularly shaped objects can be easily fixed. Easily fixed. Or try tools to fix the regular parts and discard the irregular parts.
3. If the downward pressure on the object being carved is very large, consider whether you use a tapered tool nose. If the pressure on the diamond head of the engraving machine is too great when moving during the engraving process, the pressure on the side of the tool will cause the object to be carved. move. The same problem can result if the incorrect diamond cutter is used. A 90 or 100 degree diamond knife will carve deeply into the material, causing the material to move as it is being carved.
4. Since woodworking cnc router machines are often equipped with multi-functional pliers or chucks, and they are made of iron, they are easy to cause damage to the object being carved or cause it to slip during the engraving process, so use some rubber caps or rubber tubes. It can be helpful for fixing the object being carved.
5. For engraving plastic patterns, you can stick the transfer tape on the back of the object to be engraved, then spray the side with the tape on liquid spray glue, and then stick it on a surface that can be discarded, so as to avoid using double-sided tape. glue, leaving a surface that is difficult to clean. Because transfer tape is easy to peel off and clean. Woodworking engraving machines use special engraved tapes, one side of which is more adhesive than the other, so the plate can be moved or replaced at will.