1. The new generation of CNC nesting machine replaces the traditional manual operation and is the leader in the woodworking industry, improving the utilization rate of boards! The cutting machine uses a milling cutter to cut the material. It can reverse the direction at will and can cut special-shaped boards. The average number of boards per board is The utilization rate is 2.7~2.8 square meters.
2. Save labor. Two people can operate one machine for the sliding table saw, and one person can operate multiple machines for the cutting machine. There is no need to worry about recruiting people or having high wages and difficult management.
3. The CNC nesting machine cuts materials quickly. The cutting machine works continuously, while the sliding table saw pushes and stops, and the board moves around. All manual effort and time are spent on moving the board. It depends on the size.
4. The CNC nesting machine is a fool-style operation, and all data sizes are calculated by the computer, with zero errors and zero failure rate. The operation is simple, and any young worker can start working directly after 3 to 5 hours of training by the manufacturer.
5. The CNC nesting machine can pause, increase or decrease the speed, adjust the depth at any time during operation, and can preview the plane and three-dimensional views of the engraving path. The stepless speed adjustment is convenient for engraving different materials and is suitable for different industries.
CNC cutting machine features:
6. The CNC nesting machine is equipped with special typesetting and blanking software to realize automatic typesetting + plate blanking + special-shaped cutting + vertical drilling and other functions. It can completely replace the large saw, saving sawing labor and cost.
MISSILECNC CNC nesting machine is suitable for the processing of diversified composite products, such as the wooden door industry, cabinet industry, panel furniture batch production, and the production of diversified component products (such as cabinets).