Advertising cnc router machines have high processing precision and long service life, and can process workpieces of any complex shape. They are widely used in the advertising industry, and are also used in wedding props, furniture industry, decorations and other industries. MISSILECNC is a manufacturer specializing in R&D, production and sales of advertising cnc router machines.
Advertising cnc router machine is actually not difficult to learn. The operation of the advertising cnc router machine is relatively simple. It only takes half a day to learn the basic operation. The main difficulty is the use of the engraving software. This takes about 3 days, but it varies from person to person.
What should I learn about advertising cnc router machine?
1. Know the working principle of advertising cnc router machine.
2. Understanding of cutting tools.
3. Understanding of the mechanical origin and workpiece origin.
4. Software operation.
What should you pay attention to when operating an advertising cnc router machine?
1. Before operating the advertising engraving machine, you must read the instruction manual and become familiar with the performance of the equipment. Personnel who are not familiar with the machine are prohibited from operating it.
2. Before operating the advertising engraving machine, check and ensure that the motor cooling system and lubrication system are operating normally.
3. When operating the advertising engraving machine, it is forbidden to touch the blade tip and iron filings with your hands. The iron filings must be cleaned with iron hooks or brushes.
4. When operating the advertising engraving machine, it is prohibited to touch the rotating spindle, workpiece or other moving parts with your hands or in any other way.
What are the steps to use the advertising cnc router machine?
1. The material is fixed on the advertising engraving machine.
2. Milling cutter installation.
3. Open the advertising engraving machine operating system.
4. Load the engraving file that needs to be engraved.
5. Origin setting.
7. Start carving.