There is a lot of dust in the cnc router for cabinet making machine during its working process. Some users will think that the cutting machine itself is a machine used in dust, so it is troublesome to clean it every day. Therefore, many people do not clean it, even if the machine is full of things. , and don’t know how to clean it, which will seriously affect the performance and work of the cutting machine.
Inspection and cleaning of the mechanical part of the CNC nesting machine.
1. Clean the equipment control box regularly.
2. Clean the screws regularly to prevent foreign matter from sticking to the screws. The screw is important in the equipment. It determines the accuracy of the machine and also plays an important role in the transmission process.
3. After the cutting work is completed, the table should be cleaned in time to facilitate the next step of the woodworking cutting machine.
4. Clean the guide rails and material debris next to the guide rails to prevent the machine from getting stuck due to interference from debris during operation.
Treatment of oil pollution and waste oil from CNC nesting machines.
For maintenance of woodworking cnc nesting machines, lubricating oil should be added in time, and after adding oil, move back and forth slowly. Lubricating oil needs to be evenly added to the guide rail and screw.
After the machine has not been used for a long time, try to use a cloth (not hair-free) to clean the grease, waste oil and material debris on the guide rails and screws so that the parts can operate more flexibly.
Check and clean the computer of the CNC nesting machine.
Computer abnormalities can also cause many problems, especially the computer connected to the cutting machine. The loopholes and computer space should be regularly checked and cleared.
1. Clean it regularly, but be careful not to clean it while working, causing interference.
2. Clean the dust on the chassis regularly and pay attention to the heat dissipation of the cutting machine. Note that too much dust will lead to errors in writing.
3. Regularly adjust system software and optimize computer systems.
In summary, it is necessary and effective to inspect and clean the above three aspects of the CNC cutting machine. This will be beneficial to the maintenance of the cutting machine, and will also help to promptly detect and solve problems and faults.