The maintenance and upkeep of metal fiber laser cutting machine is divided into daily maintenance, weekly maintenance,
monthly maintenance and half-year maintenance. Correct maintenance and upkeep of laser cutting machines can ensure the
normal use of the equipment and extend the service life of the equipment.
Maintenance and maintenance of laser cutting machine?
1. Daily maintenance:
(1) Before starting the laser cutting machine, check whether the protective lens is clean and free of contamination to ensure stable laser performance;
(2) Check the cooling water pressure to ensure that the cooling water pressure is stable;
(3) Check the cooling water temperature to ensure that the water temperature is within the suitable range of the laser;
(4) Check the oil level in the laser vacuum pump. If it is not enough, add more;
(5) Check whether there are leaks in the oil, water, and gas lines of the laser.
2. Weekly maintenance:
(1) Check whether there is oil and water in the gas mixing device of the laser. If so, clean it in time;
(2) Check the laser gas drying filter. Check whether there is dust on the cabinet, fuselage and other components, and use an air compressor to clean it in time;
(3) Check whether there are any impurities in the cooler's filter and laser cooling water circuit, clean the exhaust mesh of the chiller, and the internal screen of the chiller to keep the mesh holes transparent to achieve better cooling effect;
(4) Before starting the laser cutting machine, check whether the water volume of the chiller is above the water level. If it is insufficient, add distilled water or purified water in time;
(5) Check the condensate level in the compressed air separator (located in the air supply device). When the pump is cold, the oil level should be between 5mm and 0mm from the center line of the oil window. Add oil if necessary.
3. Monthly maintenance:
(1) Before starting the laser cutting machine, check the X-axis guide rail and lead screw, Y-axis guide rail and lead screw, Z-axis guide rail and lead screw lubricating oil. If there is no lubricating oil, lubricate the Z-axis ball screw and linear slide in time. Rails require monthly butter lubrication;
(2) Check whether the internal water quality of the chiller is good, and try to replace all the cooling water once a month, which can effectively reduce corrosion and blockage of core components such as the cutting head;
(3) Depending on the workshop environment, check the surface contamination of the reflector and focusing mirror from time to time (at least once a month), and clean the optical lenses in a timely manner to ensure their service life.
4. Half-year maintenance:
(1) Check whether the cooling water pipeline of the laser head is corroded, whether the excitation power supply tank is leaking, and whether the high-voltage cable is damaged;
(2) Check and clean the inside of the laser resonator and all lenses, including front window mirrors, rearview mirrors, reflectors, etc.;
(3) After cleaning the internal lens of the laser, the light output mode of the laser should be readjusted until the correct mode is reached;
(4) Replace the vacuum pump oil and Roots pump oil, clean the plug and apply silicone grease on its inner surface.