1.Check the flow of coolant: Turn on the engraving machine and check the flow of coolant. If there is no coolant flowing out, the cooling box is probably damaged. 2. Observe the leakage of the cooling box: If the cooling box is found to be leaking during the operation of the engraving machine, it is likely that the cooling box is damaged. 3. Pay attention to the working temperature of the engraving machine: If you find that the working temperature of the engraving machine is higher than usual, then it is likely that the cooling box is broken.
How to repair the cooling head of the advertising engraving machine?
1. Repair the cooling box: If the cooling box is only slightly cracked or the pipes are aging, then repair can be considered. If you don't know how to repair, you can seek help from professional technicians or repair shops.
2. Replace the cooling box: If the cooling box has been seriously cracked or cannot be repaired, only replacing the cooling box can solve the problem. Before replacing the cooling box, we need to negotiate the model and specifications with the corresponding repairer or supplier to ensure that the replacement cooling box meets the requirements of the engraving machine.
How to prevent the cooling head of the advertising engraving machine from breaking?
1. Use efficient coolant: Choosing to use efficient coolant can effectively extend the service life of the cooling box.
2. Regularly inspect and clean the cooling box: It is recommended to clean the cooling box every 3 months or half a year. Please clean it as soon as possible after daily use.
3. Keep the operating environment of the engraving machine dry: Keeping the operating environment of the engraving machine dry can effectively reduce the possibility of aging and rupture of the cooling box.